Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fabulous Fall: Blog Challenge. {Favorite Football Pastimes}


Amber over at Brunch with Amber is heading up a blog challenge called Fabulous Fall!
Everyday, she'll have a new topic to participate in for the next two weeks. Today's post is on Favorite Football Pastimes.
 
I lovee football. I don't watch it nearly enough though. I am a huge Alabama fan. {RTR!} The passion, the love for that team, everything made me fall in love with their program.
 

 
 
Unfortunately, I rarely get to watch it, since they aren't playing so hot teams, most of their games are not televised. ='( But I did get to watch them play Penn State, so that made me a happy camper!
 
I also loveee the NFL. My first pick is the Patriots, even if I don't totally love Tom Brady as a person. QB yes, person no. He just rubs me the wrong way. And I'd throw the Colts in there for good measure too. No one can hate on Peyton Manning.
 


 
Who are your favorite football teams?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Wyoming Cowboys fan! Go pokes!

Sheri, RN said...

RTR! I'm also an AL fan and watch most of the games. Since I live in AL they are always on here. I also cheer for UCF because I went there for my B.S. lol They aren't one of the top teams though so they don't get to play the big boys usually.

For the NFL I love the Saints. Of course I love everything New Orleans so.... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...