Saturday, July 16, 2011

10 Day You Challenge. {Eight Fears}

*(10) Secrets can be found here!*
                                                          *(9) Loves can be found here!*


   Eight Fears

1. Bees. I've never gotten stung and I'd like to keep it that way.



2. Heights. I'm even afraid of the swings at the amusement park. Terrified.



3. Losing someone I love. This is probably my biggest fear, I don't even want to imagine it.

4. Almost every bug out there except for ants, and tiny beetles.



5. Large dogs. When I was younger I was attacked by a rottweiler. I was even afraid of dogs before then and I have no clue why. I'm guessing a dog must've shown me who's boss when I was a wee one.



6. Breakin a bone. I have yet to do that and yet again, Id' like to keep it that way.



7. Scooters. Two years ago in Ocean City, MD at H2o, I fell off a scooter trying to turn a corner like a boss. Scrapped up my elbow pretty bad. Nothing uber serious, but it was embarassing enough to keep me off probably for the rest of my life.

Who knew?
8. Life passing by too quickly. Ever since high school, I feel like life has been one big blur. How am I suddenly 25? How it is almost fall and fair time? Wasn't yesterday just the 4th of July?





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...