Friday, July 15, 2011

Weekend Things.

It has seriously been soooo incredibly nice this entire week. And well last weekend was ahmazing too. Last weekend, boyfriend and I went for a lovely ride to the shore, and this crazy lady right here decided to get off the exit where you can take the steam-train and riverboat tour.

Which we did! I love, love boats and when we jumped aboard I was happier than a pup with a treat. Of course, you think I'd bring my camera. But, no I fail at that. So, I only have these two iPhone pictures from when we took a ride up to Gillette's Castle for lunch.


CT River as seen from Gillette's Castle

CT River as seen from Gillette's Castle

This weekend we are headed to Boston on Sunday for the day. What are we doing there? The science museum of course!


This is an awesome show!





Boyfriend and I are both super nerdy when it comes to loving on the science museum stuff. Plus, we are going to see.....Tornado Alley in IMAX. Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a serious problem when it comes to severe thunderstorms and tornadoes.

Tornado Alley was produced by Sean Casey, one of the stormchasers from the series Storm Chasers on the Discovery Channel. Casey pioneered a revolutionary vehicle that can actually be driven into a small tornado. It has taken him well over five years to get all the footage he needs and the film had finally made it's debut in March of this year.


I'm not sure what else we are going to do, probably get lunch some where, maybe take a stroll? Either way, I'm really excited about the movie and the science museum and spending time with my love.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! What are your plans?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...