Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reading Wednesday V.3

*Disclaimer: I have purchased all the books that I am reviewing. None of these books were given to me to review by any company. I just want to let people know what I'm reading so that maybe they will want to read these books as well.*




This week on Reading Wednesday, I am featuring an up and coming book. Due to low funds in my bank account, I have not purchased anything new. But, I have preordered!

Two Kisses For Maddy by Matt Logelin is due out on April 14. You can preorder it here, here, here and here! I have preordered through Barnes and Noble on my e-reader, the Nook.



Two Kisses For Maddy is a memoir on love and loss. Matt Logelin was married to a great girl, Liz. Unfortunately, she had passed away twenty four hours after giving birth to their daughter, Madeline due to a pulmonary embolism.

*A pulmonary embolism is a blood clot that travels from parts of the body (such as the legs) and up into the lungs. Most of the time, they are caught because there are symptoms associated with them. (Shortness of breath, chest pains and a cough that made be tinged with blood).*

I learned about this book via Matt's own personal blog (here). I have been a follower of it for sometime now. If you have a chance, head on over. Read the story. Look at the pictures. Watch the trailer for his book. His blog will make you laugh, cry, and remember how important life is. I highly recommend at least taking a glance at his blog and if you love it, preorder the book!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...