Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reading Wednesday v.2

*Disclaimer: I have purchased all the books that I am reviewing. None of these books were given to me to review by any company. I just want to let people know what I'm reading so that maybe they will want to read these books as well.*



Welcome to the second installment of Reading Wednesday. This week, I read 'Matched' by Ally Condie. It is the first book in the three part series. Let's just say I cannot wait for the next two parts to come out!

Matched is the story of a girl named Cassia. She lives in the future, in a society where the rules are strick and technology is at a mininum. She has just turned seventeen, so it is time for her to be matched. The book tells the story of a girl who's torn between what is right and what is right for her. She defies a society and goes for what her heart is telling her to do.

I absolutely love this book! The story is great and throughout the whole book, the author keeps your mind going. That is what I look for in a book. I want to be trapped inside the story, imagine the landscape, the people, etc. I am so excited for Crossed, the next book in the series due out in November. This is def a must read!

This book was recommened to me by my bff Brian. We have a little mini book club. I will probably mention him on these posts often; because he knows the style of story I enjoy.

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

I have been hearing such great things about this book!! I'm going to have to buy it because I've been looking for some new reads!
Loving reading your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...