Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellany Mondays v5

Oh hey, its Monday. So click the button above and head over to lowercase letters. It's awesome, I promise you.

-I only posted twice last week? I really should smack myself for that, I've been trying to post more, but work has been so crazy lately. I would post at home, but my computer only likes to work when it feels like it. =(
-I just bought boyfriend Yankees tickets for his birthday. His birthday isn't actually till the 23rd of the month; but unfortunately he only gets Sunday's off.
-So we are going THIS SUNDAY! since the only other Sunday game is at 8:05pm and I really didn't want to drive out that late. But none the less we are so excited. (cue happy dance!)



-I have been trying to figure out all morning if the tickets I got are better seats than last year when him and I went with our friend Matt. I can now decidely say yes, they are one "area" below. Which is good; because I hate heights and I think this time the players won't look like midgets.

Oh helloooooo down there! (I believe we are going to be one level down; still on this "side" probably where it juts out a bit)

Boyfriend watching the rain last year, in the middle of an hr and a half game delay.
-This weekend we saw 'Paul'. It's about an Alien that is trying to get home. Seth Rogan is the voice of Paul, and to be honest, it wasn't that funny. It was a very dragged on type of movie.

-We also headed down to Ikea. We bought some more stuff to go into our 'hope tote.' We bought a 2 pack of mixing bowls, some dish towels, a wooden cutting board and a 3 pack of scissors. hahah. Seriously though.

-Oh and Friday night, best friend and I had our friends Rich & TJ from New York over. They're my vw friendsss. =) We played some Wii, ate some Checkers and watched some Family Guy and Golden Girls, yes the guys watched Golden Girls. I have pictures on my camera, and I will post them tonight. I really need to upload the pics and use the darn thing more.

What did you guys do this weekend?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Umm I'M SO JEALOUS!!! I am obsessed with the YANKEES! I want to go to Opening Day so bad! I love ikea too! I will be writing you soon :) (sorry I haven't already)

Elysie Piecie said...

I love Ikea. There's not one in St Louis, so I always make sure I go to the one back home when I visit.

Mariel Torres said...

IKEA is my absolute favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...