Friday, February 25, 2011

It May Be Raining, But It's NOT Ruining My Spirits.

This girl, right here, yes me, is so unbelievably happy. Why you may ask? I got my car back yesterday. After 1 mnth and 3 weeks I finally have the love of my life back. It's pouring cats and dogs but I am still in a very chipper mood, which gets passed to boyfriend. What a lucky man. And I kind of go on a blab fest when I'm really relaxed/calm, poor BFF Brian, we were playing Xbox and I'm talking his ear off, at least we had fun though.


The Key to My Heart
 Besides that, nothing spectacular happening this weekend. Boyfriend and I are going to the Airsoft place after work. Then he has to work till 5 tomorrow (boo 6 day work weeks!) so I'll probably hit up the mall or something. Then boyfriend and I have a date night; going to Olive Garden and then to the movies to finally see my pick 'Just Go With It.'


Unless you live under a rock, or just have major disdane for either of these actors, you know this movie stars Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. I am a HUGE Adam Sandler fan. Plus, Jennifer Aniston is amazingly funny sometimes and Brooklyn Decker (that bikini clad lady in the background there) is a cutie. (haha) Plus, it stars Nick Swardson. I seriously have the BIGGEST crush on that man ever, he's a comedian and a pretty funny one and oh so sexy. So I am super duper excited for the movie and date night with boyfriend.

As of right now we don't have any plans for Sunday, it's supposed to snow 1-3 inches, so maybe we'll just bum around watching more Californacation (i have an odd addiction to that show) and maybe we'll finally watch Avatar. Call me weird, but I really have no interest in that movie. Maybe because it's 3 hrs long and this chick right here has the attention span of a .... what was I saying again? hahah.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...