Monday, September 19, 2011

On Some Things.

Good Monday morning everyone. I'm actually sorta excited it's Monday, because in 4 days I leave for beautiful Ocean City, MD. I know some of you lovely ladies asked where I was headed, and I'm headed there.



OCMD and I have a past. Ever since I was three years old, I have been going to OCMD. We went every single year up until I was 18. As life would happen to go, I became a huge fan of Volkswagens. As Volkswagens would happen to go, every year in OCMD (end of Sept), there's a huge show called H2o International. Everyone comes down for the weekend and it's seriously the most amazing thing ever. Okay, maybe not ever. But, still, it's fun.

And seriously, I've been slacking on the 30 day Photography Challenge. I know I'm supposed to use my camera, but there were barely any clouds in the sky this weekend. So, it's gonna be an iPhone pic from Saturday afternoon when there were clouds. =] But, no more slacking for me after this.
I'm even gonna take pics while on vacation, just not post them till I come home for the challenge.


(I have no idea why it's sideways!)

Also this week (and next!), I'm participating in Amber's Fall Blog Challenege, so look for those posts this week!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...