Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday.

It's time for another Fill in the Blank Friday post. Head on over to Lauren's blog, The Little Things We Do and link up! It's fast becoming one of my favorite series. And while you're there, don't forget to wish her a Happy Birthday!



My favorite birthday was: had to be 16th. My friends and I went to see this cover band of Weezer. They were all very cute and because of them, I fell in love with Weezer.

My worst birthday was: my 9th birthday, kinda. I still make fun of my mom for this, but at my birthday party, she gave all my friends tokens first at Chuck E. Cheese and I just sat there till she finally realized I was still there, tokenless!

My favorite birthday memory is: honestly they were all good. No time was better or worse than any other. My birthdays are quite unexciting and I like it like that.

The best birthday present I ever received was: Yankee tickets this past year from boyfriend! We sat in left field, right behind Brett Gardners butt at the wall.

The best birthday present I've ever given was: a surprise birthday for my boyfriend. We did it at the best friend's apt and all his friends showed up. =)

Birthdays are: a great way to spend time with the people you care about. I love pampering my friends and family with attention and sometimes cake. I love cake. haha.

My favorite age so far has been: 25. My car insurance went way down and now I can rent a car without underage fees, hahaha. In a weird way I do enjoy getting older. I'm still not looking forward to 30, but that's still five years away.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! It's gorgeous here, so I think some fishing tomorrow needs to happen. And, Happy Birthday Lauren!

2 comments:

Lori said...

love your answer for your favorite age :) my sister in law just turned 25!

Simply Camylla said...

what a cute post!! I totally agree, my favorite part of birthdays is spending time with my family and friends!

Such a cute blog. Follow each other? <3

Lots of Love,
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...