Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 Day You Challenge. {10 Secrets}

First off, welcome back to my blog! It's so amazing to finally be back. Work had been crazy, along with a few personal issues but everything is now nicely sorted back to where it belongs. I've also been working out at the gym and that has given me some serious happiness and such.

The amazing Krystal over at Krystal's Kitch posted up this challenge and I just couldn't resist doing it!

                                                                       
  Ten Secrets
1. I am terrified of going into the medical field. I just finished up my EKG course in May and am about to (hopefully) start the Phlembotomy course in September. I'm just scared that one day I'll seriously eff up and do more harm than good.


2. This probably isn't much of a secret, but I hate peanut butter. I loathe it actually. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups though. Yea, I have problems.




3.  I wish I was better at photographing. I love seeing pictures, reblogging pictures, and saving them for future use. It's kind of an obsession.


4. I have a Tumblr. But sorry guys, I'm not comfy giving it out. I don't have secrets on there or anything (honestly!) but I just enjoy keeping it seperate but pretty much everything else in the world. It's one of my escapes.



5. I hate driving to other states. I really am terrified of being out of state when driving. Flying I can do. I guess I just feel like CT is one big warm snuggly blanket and that if anything were to happen, it would be all right. The furthest I've driven is Ocean City, MD.

6. I beat up on myself a lot. I hate to say it, but over the past couple of months, I've been in a horrible negative downward sprial. I took a step back and realized there are so many other things in life that are ten times worse than the things I've been 'dealing' with.

7. I don't have many people in my life. I have Kelly and Dan (boyfriend) and that is it. I had my bff till she met a boy that pretty much changed her (and not in a good way I'm afraid.) I wasn't okay with this up until recently. I slowly realized that most of the people in my life previously, did not make me happy. They didn't accept me for me.

8. I cry when I'm alone. Yes, it's true if I'm alone for hours upon hours. This rarely happens, but when it does, I feel very unwanted. Boyfriend and Kel are going on vacation at the end of this month. Kelly's going to North Carolina and boyfriend is going to a work conference in Cali. I will be without either of them for five days. (kel's gone for 2 weeks!).




9. Unless you went to school with me, then you probably wouldn't know that I was seriously bullied. This is one of the secrets I hate talking about the most. I was constantly teased for my appreance in middle school pretty badly. I was teased in the almost all of my classes and on the bus. It continued into high school until I was a junior or so. Which is probably why I hate being alone so often.

10. Friday was the first time I ever spent a whole day out and alone. I went to the mall, to Target and to get my nails done. It was a very trying thing for me. I'm always afraid people are judging me. I feel like that's why I'm usually super negative or always attached to someone. But, I did it and now I don't feel as bad anymore. I went in thinking that it doesn't matter what people think and had a great time doing what I wanted for once.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...