Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend.

This weekend was pretty laid-back. I haven't been feeling 100% for some reason and its really annoying the heck outta me. I think its the Pepto Bismal's fault. Seriously. That stuff is evil.

On Saturday, I headed out with my favorite girl Kelly for some driving and errand running. She got her haircut, we got some Subway and I think we went to a store or two, but then I felt like crap so I brought her home, went to boyfriends, crawled in bed and snuggled up with his doggie.

He got home from work around 5; and we waited around for his coworker to come by so he could fill out paperwork for her so she could get an apartment. While we waited, we watched some HGTV. Dan always protests but then he eventually gives in and admits he likes it. His coworker showed up; he signed the paperwork for her and then we decided to see a movie. So we checked the times and Battle: Los Angeles was the closest. So we headed down the movies, and plopped down in our seats just in time.


It was an okay movie, the script was so cheesy that most of the audience (boyfriend and I included) laughed at some of the lines. It was nicely action packed and a bit suspenseful, I may or may not have jumped a couple times.

After the movies, we grabbed a bite to eat and then it was back to boyfriends.We had a little sleep over party and Dan fell asleep at 10pm. So I played on the iPad for a while before making myself go to sleep because someone is the loudest snorer ever.

Sunday morning I woke up at the unheard of time of 730am. Dan woke up so I did too. We got all ready and then headed out to grab some breakfast. Unfortunately that was interrupted because Dan is the "big boss" this week because his boss is on vacation. The opener of the Subway in East Hartford called out half an hour before he was supposed to be in, so we sat in the parking lot of Friendlys' where we were gonna get breakfast while Dan called around trying to get it all squared away.

Unfortunately, we had to head to Hartford to pick up a key from a girl, head to the store and Dan (not wearing his uniform, because its his day off haha) had to open the store and serve customers. Finally, the girl that was scheduled at 11 came in and the backup opener came in.

We left and headed back towards home. We went to the grocery store and got some food to make for dinner. Then it was back to Dan's where we both took a nap, watched Cupcake Wars and then I made dinner while he played video games.



We had the above. It was good, but the potatoes were kinda bland. (I think I just a mouse scurry behind my desk, will not freak not, will not freak out) Okay we all freaked out. He's teeny tiny. But seriously, we all jumped. It all good now.

Anyways, the chicken was really good. Then I played some video games and then watched some Family Guy, Cleveland Show and finally some Real Housewives of Orange County. I love Gretchen and Alexis. Then it was time to go home and to bed. Laziest weekend I've had in a while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...