Friday, February 25, 2011

ABC Post.

Cait over at Fierce, Fit & Fabulous is celebrating her one month blogger anniversary today. So head on over and check out her blog, you won't be dissapointed! She also did the ABC post, which I'm pretty excited about doing as well. It's a great way to get to know you guys!

A: Age: 24

B: Bed size: Queen

C: Chore You Hate: I hate vaccuming. I don't know why, I just really do.

D: Dogs: I don't have one but boyfriend does. He's a Boston Terrier named Mulligan.


Riding in the car

E: Essential Start to Your Day: My morning news, I have to watch the Today Show.

F: Favorite Color: Red & Blue.

G: Gold or Silver: Silver-I just don't really like gold.

H: Height: 5'2-I'm short.

I: Instruments You Play: Nothing right now, I used to play the clarinet in elementary school.

J: Job Title: Secretary.

K: Kids: None at the moment; someday soon I hope! (i just noticed i put someday soon, i meant just someday, not soon, im really not ready. i promise you.)

L: Live: Bristol, CT (home of ESPN)

M: Mom's Name: Shirley

N: Nicknames: Nick

O: Overnight Hospital Stays: None (knock on wood it never happens; except when I'm giving birth of course).

P: Pet Peeve: When people tailgate me.

Q: Quote From A Movie: "I love lamp"

R: Righty or Lefty: Righty

S: Siblings: Younger brother Kevin (21)

T: Time you wake up: 715 weekdays; 1000-1100 weekends.

U: Underwear: I wear them! hahaha.

V: Vegetables You Dislike: Ummmm...I have no clue.

W: What Makes You Run Late: When I'm watching a really good segment on the Today Show, haha.

X: X-Rays You've Had: Just at the dentist.

Y: Yummy Food You Make: Meatloaf, Brownies, Baked Ziti. (I'd like to think it's yummy, haha).

Z: Zoo Animal Favorite: Llama (okay so its in the petting zoo, close enough)

Now I want to hear from YOU!

Q: Quote From A Movie:

J: Job Title:

D: Dogs:

2 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Such a cute post! It's great to get to know you better! :)
Happy weekend dear!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm also 5'2 :D

Alynne Leigh said...

Whattacutepuppy (:
And adorable blog posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...